A self-balancing scooter is a self-balancing personal transport vehicle that is connected by two electric wheels to a pair of hinged pads on which the rider places his feet. The rider controls the speed by tilting forward or backward and controls the direction of travel by twisting the pad.
*An electric scooter is a commuter machine rather than a transport machine. Please do not ride on the road.
* Personal safety is a top priority when the rider is about to fall.
* Avoid obstacles and smooth surfaces such as gravel roads and water surfaces.
* For safety reasons, always wear helmets, gloves, elbow pads and other protective gear.
* Please drive on a safe road to avoid riding on uneven road surface. You should drive on a smooth surface and try to avoid the water surface.
* Children must be under the supervision of an adult when riding.
Applicable Situation and People:
1. Students. Excelent tool for school campus tracel.
2. Warehouse worker, securities& Airport &Hotel staffs. Great transportation saving a lot of strength.
3. Most fashionable recreation entertainment sports.
4. Perfect and luxury 10kg dumbbell. You will be extremely eye catching no matter using it indoor or outdoor.