• For amusement.
• Daily commute.
• Campus transportation.
• Police, security personnel patrol.
• Industrial park, factory, big warehouse.
• In the exhibitions, used as a flexible moving tool.
• Air port, stadiums, indoor venues, major shopping centers.
• To lease in tourist attractions, parks, beaches, etc.
• Car good partner, put the two wheel self balance scooter in trunk as a portable spare transportation device.
(1) Dual battery box design, also equipped with a battery box to save costs, equipped with 10 batteries, the suspension board can still run quickly
(2) Removable battery, easy to replace, when the battery capacity reaches zero, no need to charge, people can replace the new battery
(3) Low battery capacity, safe to carry to the airline
(4) Reduce after-sales service costs. If the battery is broken, just replace 10 batteries instead of 20 batteries, oh, saving 50% of the cost.
How to use
Before using the balancing board for the first time, users must read all the instructions thoroughly so they understand the safest way to ride.
Step 1: Gently press the on/off button to power the Balancing Board up.
Step 2: Place a foot on one of the foot pads, wait for the indicator to light up, and then stand on the other foot pad with your other foot.
Step 3: Once you are standing stably on the board, use your center of gravity to direct which way the balancing scooter moves-lean forwards or backwards to move to that direction, or free spin-but make sure you don’t lean too much.
Step 4: Use the board to turn right and left.
Step 5: Get off the balancing board, and step off to the rear of the balancing board with one foot first, and the step off with the other.